Dovo 'Diamant' 5/8" Straight Razor
This Dovo Solingen Straight Razor is handmade in Germany, and features a 5/8", full hollow, gloss black oxidised carbon steel blade with gold etching.
The perfectly balanced scales are made with white ebony, while the overall size and weight of this razor makes it perfect for beginners and experienced users. The 5/8" blade makes it easy to manoeuvre around your nose and mouth for better control.
This is a unique razor design - the black carbon steel blade has gold etching with Dovo Diamant down the side. Its striking blade is non traditional and very eye catching. 'Diamant' is German for diamond and this razor has two diamond icons on the blade in gold etching.
Dovo Solingen are one of the world's premier razor manufacturers.
This razor is hand-honed in the factory and is shave ready.
Why Buy this Razor?
- Cut throat razors give the closest possible shave
- Never buy another disposable razor again
- Carbon steel razors hold their edge for longer than cheap stainless steel
- This razor comes factory sharp
- Blade width - 5/8"
- Blade material - Black Oxidized Carbon Steel Blade, gold etching
- Product details: Round point
- Grind - Full Hollow Ground
- Handle Material - Olive wood
Why Use A Straight Razor
Reduce skin irritation
Far better on your skin than cartridges
Save money In the long run
No refills needed, thousands saved!
Lasts a lifetime, no more cartridges to landfill
Full control of your shave
A versatile and precise cutting edge
A luxurious & relaxing experience
Exfoliating, Lathering, Effortless glide